[Gpdd] MISC: Cody and an offer for a story

Carol Riley bearkat1 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 25 13:06:26 EDT 2016

 Jaime,
We are so relieved to hear everything went well with Cody :)
It's getting close to that time of year - Halloween. For the past 2 years I have offered a Halloween story featuring our fur kids. This year is no different, if anyone is interested. We are going on Pig-cation to eastern GA to fish in some new waters - Clark's Hill Lake, so once again, Halloween festivities will take place at a GA lake.
So please email me privately at bearkat1 at yahoo.com with the name(s) of the fur kid(s) attending, if they are male or female, age and a quick description. Any and all individual information helps :).
Carol and Avalanc