[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY: Revised List of Candlelight Location 2

Peter Gurney Memorial pg_memorial at gpdd.org
Sat Apr 1 13:47:10 EDT 2017

Here is the second revised list of locations where candles were lit on
March 9th.  Please look for your location and spelling.  If we missed
a location or put you in the wrong time zone, just let us know.  It is
not too late to add your location if you lit a candle, but forgot to
post it, or if you know someone who lit a candle but was not a member
of the GPDD.  Photos will be posted later.  This year we have our
first ever light from Mexico.  Here is what we have to date:

UNITED STATES

HAWAII

Hawaii, Keaau, Big Island

PACIFIC TIME