[Gpdd] Misc: Looking for member from Omaha Neb.

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 2 15:47:17 EDT 2017

I noticed that someone had lit a candle for Peter Gurney from Omaha Ne. I was unaware that a fellow member was from Omaha as I am from LaVista which is basically a part of Omaha. I was wondering if I could be put in contact with them. I have a wonderful vet that helped my piggies and if they ever needed a vet or a pig sitter I would be available. Also if I just needed a piggie fix I would love to visit. Just because my health and position right now doesn't lend well to having piggies doesn't mean I don't miss being around them.    Birdie