[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY: Candlelight Locations 2017

Peter Gurney Memorial pg_memorial at gpdd.org
Fri Apr 14 14:21:01 EDT 2017

Ladies, Gentlemen, and Gentlepigs,
Here is the final revised list of the Peter Gurney 2017 Candlelight
Locations! The list will be posted on the GPDD webpage along with the
photos we received. Our light started in Hawaii, with 2 light
locations, and went around the world, ending in our 2 light locations
in Australia.  Every time zone in the U.S. had lights, as well as one
in Canada, one in South America, and our first ever in Mexico!  And
again we had several in Europe!  Another successful candlelight
memorial for all at the Rainbow Bridge to see!!  Thank You!

UNITED STATES

HAWAII

Hawaii, Keaau, Big Island
Hawaii, Honokowai, Maui