[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Puff

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 18 15:07:26 EDT 2017

Joanie and the honorary Beautifuls, we were so very sorry to read of
Puff's passing. She was a brave girl to battle cancer and to live to be
almost seven. It's a tribute to your care that she continued on despite
a difficult diagnosis. Please know that you did all your best for her.
How great that she was still enjoying life, getting around despite her
blindness, and eating well. Puff was a lucky girl to be a beloved member
of your family. Please accept our condolences on her passing.

Sadly,
Cindy, Eddie, and Nugget