[Gpdd] MISC.: checking in

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 5 15:09:31 EDT 2017

Again, I am missing everyone and everypig!  I know it is summer (yes,
winter in Australia!) and people/piggies might be on vacation, but it
would be great to catch up with what you've been doing.

I don't know if I ever mentioned it, but Eddie has never really enjoyed
floortime since Ethan left us.  He used to really love being on the
floor with Ethan.  So to give him and Nugget a change of pace, I put
them in their spacious carrier each day.  They love it and often don't
want to get back out!  They eat their hay and pellets, drink their
water, and get a snack of bell-pepper pieces.  Then they rest and rest.
  I call the carrier their "summer home."

Hope all people and piggies are well.

Cindy, Eddie, and Nugget