[Gpdd] MISC Re Cindy, Nugget and Eddie just checking in.

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 13:58:11 EDT 2017

Hi there,

If you read the Undercover Piggies blog, you will know that we have been
busy. We were kindly sent a parcel of guinea pig food to test by someone
who must have read our blog too.

We received a bag of a new food together with three boxes of treats and we
have been sampling them all. Check us out on

http://undercoverguineapigs.blogspot.co.uk/

where we have posted two reviews with two more to come soon.

Slave says that it is lovely to hear from old friends and hopes that more
will check in too.

Sincerely, the Piggyfriends with Slave Penny.

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>