[Gpdd] MISC.: Eddie and Nugget want YOU!

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 14 15:03:48 EDT 2017

Judi, it is so great to have you check in! I remember when you were
contemplating becoming a vet tech. The animals couldn't have a better
tech than you.

Thank you for the update on your animal kingdom. Please accept our
condolences on Herbie the skinny guinea pig's passing just a few weeks
ago, and also on Millie the rabbit's passing. We are so very sorry. Wow,
Millie had a long life, didn't she? 14 1/2!

It's wonderful to hear that Tulip and Lily gps are still going strong at
six, that you've adopted Uncle Albert the bearded dragon, and that your
parents' dog Toby loves to snuggle with you. We send condolences on your
parents' passing, but we know they were comforted in knowing that Toby
would live out a long and happy life with you.

Parrots, too -- how cool. We are sure that Oscar Bird and Timmy provide
a lovely soundtrack for your life!

We send you best wishes as you move, and we hope you will love your new
place.

Ah, Peter. We remember hearing about the 2000 Guinea Pig Extravaganza
and seeing photos. What a touching memory. You are so lucky to have met
Peter and to have had him stay at your home and meet your piggies. Good
days!

Cindy, Eddie, and Nugget