[Gpdd] Misc Eddie and Nugget just checking in

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 15 15:31:09 EDT 2017

Chris, Lottie, Lola, Tina, and Oreo, thanks so much for your report! How
great that the girls are happily in two pairs and get to visit each
other. I love imagining them running down the hall to greet one another
-- perfect exercise for them, and fun for you to see. It is so nice that
everypig is getting along.

You are so right about the wonderful information Peter still provides,
as his works live on!

How awful to hear about the gp found at the mall -- we hope he/she was
OK -- and about the man ending up with 80 piggies when he thought he
would have two. Yes, luckily he didn't abandon them. We can only hope to
keep spreading more knowledge of piggies and their care to help prevent
such things from happening in the future.

Cindy, Eddie, and Nugget