[Gpdd] MISC: Checking in

Carol Riley bearkat1 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 15 21:48:08 EDT 2017

 Hello fellow pigs and people,
Avalanche here. Mommy and Daddy are finally settling in to our new place in Tennessee. Mommy is very happy the traffic isn't as horrible as it was in the Atlanta area. Good news! Daddy has 4 pots out on the back porch and he is growing me my very own grass! Mommy and Daddy are concerned there are a LOT of cats in the neighborhood and don't want to give me yukky grass.
Just a teaser for all my pig friends on the digest....Mommy has promised to take us all to Nashville for the annual Halloween Party! So keep Halloween open for a visit to my new home, Tennessee.
Avalanche and mommy (Carol)
PS NO There is NOT enough grass in the pots for everyone, but I am sure Mommy will have a lot of nice hay for everyone!