[Gpdd] SILLY Re Taking pigtures of piggies

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 17:47:09 EDT 2017

It is lovely to hear from our GPDDers about taking pigtures. I have loads
of outtakes from my attempts to get good photos for the blog and sometimes
I publish them too. I have many photos with no piggies in them or ones that
show what happens when a piggy has trashed the set.

If any readers would like to share a photo or two, we would love you to
send them to our Undercover Piggies blog. They do not have to be prize
winning class photos - we just love to see other people's piggies.

It is very easy. Just go to our blog.

http://undercoverguineapigs.blogspot.co.uk/

............and follow the instructions that you will find when you click
on our Contribute button, which is under the photo of our original
Undercover Piggy, Fugly. You can write a little story about the photo or
just tell us who is in the pigture. It is just the same as sending an email
and your photo will appear instantly as if by magic.

Or you can contact the Piggyfriends and they will sort it all out for you.

Penny, slave to the Piggyfriends.

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>