[Gpdd] [MISC] Twins Poe and Raven

Leigh B cuddlycavies4me at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 00:26:05 EST 2017

Greetings!

Hope this finds everyone and everypig doing well and looking forward to a
merry holiday season. We're getting ready here, slowly but surely.

To Cindy: Poe and Raven are very easy to tell apart, as Poe is a male and
Raven a female. Also their personalities are very different. Poe is
outgoing and loves attention; Raven not so much. She tends to be shy and
prefers not to be held if at all possible. Poe, on the other hand, loves to
cuddle. He prances up and down the length of his enclosure, purring (not
sure how else to describe it) and making other cute guinea pig sounds when
he is seeking attention. Both are rather small piggies; their mom and dad
were much larger. Poe's personality makes him seem as big as any of them I
think. He seems to think so, too, which is why he had to be kept apart from
other males. I was always afraid he would get hurt. Not a problem any more
as he is our last remaining male.

Warmest holiday wishes to all,
Leigh & the Piggywigs