[Gpdd] [MISC.] Naming Poe and Raven

Leigh B cuddlycavies4me at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 18:59:31 EST 2017

Warmest greetings to all!

Hope this finds everyone and everypig in the best of health and spirits. It
is finally beginning to feel like December here....BRRRRRRR! We love it,
though.

To Jean and Andy, yes, we did name the twins after Edgar Allan Poe and his
poem "The Raven". I was having a hard time thinking of names for them, but
my youngest son took one look and came up with Poe for the little male,
which led to me naming the little girl Raven...one of my favorite authors
and one of his greatest poems...doesn't get much better than that. :o)

Have a wonderful evening!
Leigh & the Piggywigs