[Gpdd] HEALTH: Dante Wigglebottom

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 12 16:41:06 EST 2017

Jocelyn, Dmitri, and Dante Wigglebottom, we hope that Dante will be all
right. We're sorry to hear that he isn't eating much and seems to be
drinking a lot of water, and we hope the Baytril will be just the thing
he needs. We do know how frustrating and upsetting it is that the most
knowledgeable vet is out on medical leave, but you are so right to make
sure to ask for exactly what you need and want for Dante when you return
to the other vet. All we can do is our best with what we know at the
time, and you did, and will.

Sending all best wishes and wheeks to Dante. Please keep us posted on
his progress.

Cindy, Eddie, and Nugget