[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE Condolences for Apollo.

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 12:46:42 EST 2017

Dear Jocelyn,

We are so very sorry to read that, despite your very best attention, Apollo
has left for the Rainbow Bridge. We are also sorry that this message is
late but our internet has been playing up and it has been almost impossible
for us to send a message even if we can read one.

Isn't it always the way, that our favourite vet is away on holiday or off
sick or that the office is shut for a holiday when we most need them.

We hope that Dante is feeling better after his course of Baytril. Do post
if any of us can help with any health issues that he might have.

I have often found that a bereaved piggy will go off his food and be
generally miserable when they have lost a friend. I say he, because in my
experience it is usually the boars who miss their friends far more than the
sows. As soon as Dante is well, it would be good for him if you can find
him a new companion.

I see that you have already received advice about the availability of
Daktarin. I always keep a tube in my first aid kit and, here in England, it
can be bought at any pharmacy. It is brilliant stuff and well worth
everyone having it.

When you feel up to it, please post your Thanksgiving pigtures on our blog.
You always make the most wonderful photos and it would be a fitting tribute
to Apollo if we could all share them.

Our most sincere condolences on your loss.

With kind regards, Penny and the Piggyfriends.

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>