[Gpdd] Health: Little M's cataracts

oreochockc oreochockc at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 30 13:12:39 EST 2017

A couple months ago, Little M's eye turned white.  As you may know this happens very quickly.  We were freaking out worried but glad it was just the one eye.  We watched her carefully but she remained normal doing her normal routines.  Then a few days ago, we were horrified to see her other eye turning white.  She is a little over six years old.  She lives with her birth mother who is a few months older than she is.  For the past few days Little M seems more scared, depressed, about things.  We keep their pen as same as possible but it tears my heart to see her this way.  We try to give her treats and pet her when we're by her.  She's better than a few days ago but she acts depressed, like sitting with her head down by the water bottle when she loved 'taking it away from mommy' even though there are two bottles!  :)  Is there any way to help her?  I know how I'd be if things changed that drastically so I understand.  (At the moment I'm recovering from knee surgery so I'm a bit limited but daddy Mikey can probably manage assistance.)  Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.  -_- mommy Corrine and daddy Mikey
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android