[Gpdd] HEALTH Little M's cataracts

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 31 14:36:30 EST 2017

I am sorry that Little M has cataracts. It often happens in older piggies
and sometimes in not such old ones.

There is nothing that can be done but, in my experience, they soon adapt
and follow their companion/ mother/sibling around. Piggies' eyesight is not
brilliant in the first place and they depend much more on their hearing and
sense of smell. Their ears, nose and whiskers tell them where the food is
located.

Piggies will wander around in total darkness and, if I come into the piggy
room in the middle of the night, I can hear them toddling about and eating
long before I switch on the light.

I am sure that Little M will get used to her situation given time and in
the meantime give her all the love that you can.

I hope that you will soon recover from your knee surgery.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>