[Gpdd] HEALTH: Eddie is not out of the woods

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 2 20:21:20 EST 2017

Following his bladder stone surgery three weeks ago, Eddie has continued
to make some noises. He got an X-ray yesterday, which did not show any
more stones, but today I took in a urine sample and it showed crystals
trying to form. He received subQ fluids and will get them every other
day for a week, at which time we will get another sample.

I've been told to lessen his pellets and to increase watery veggies. He
had some watermelon tonight; fortunately I was able to find one.

Of course he doesn't eat spinach, kale, parsley, and so on, and he
drinks bottled water.

Does anyone have advice, suggestions, comments? Thank you so much.

Cindy, Eddie, and Nugget