[Gpdd] HEALTH Eddie's stones

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 17:20:53 EST 2017

I don't know what has happened to Ann Evans Piggyville website. I just get
an Error 500 message when I try www.piggyville.com which I thought was the
right address.

I am in contact with her by email and, as Pat posted, she is in the process
of moving house. I have asked her about her website and will post here and
email Cindy direct when I have a link to the Piggyville info on stones.

Is it tempting Providence to say that I have never had boar with a stone so
cannot help much. I know that my Rodentologists used to use Rowatinex but
they have sadly retired and moved away.

Pat and I have discussed problems with stones for a long time and have
never come up with the reason why some piggies are more prone to them than
others. Pat has tried all the usual diet changes that are recommended to no
avail.

Hopefully I will post soon with Ann's info.

All the best to Eddie and Cindy not forgetting Nugget.

Penny.