[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Archie

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 13 15:09:15 EST 2017

Christine and girls, please accept our belated condolences on Archie's
passing.  We are so very sorry to hear that he passed away after having
a difficult time recovering from anesthesia for abscess surgery.  We
know it was so hard to see him get through the surgery but then have to
leave.  It sounds as though he left this world in peace and safety,
though.  He probably fell asleep and woke up at the Bridge.  Please know
you did all your best for Archie, and he was a lucky boy to be so loved.
  We're never ready to say goodbye, but six is a good age and a tribute
to your care.

Sadly,
Cindy, Eddie, and Nugget