[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY: Light a Candle on March 9th!

Peter Gurney Memorial pg_memorial at gpdd.org
Fri Feb 24 12:48:58 EST 2017

The annual Peter Gurney Pet Memorial will be held on March 9th, and
you are invited to be a part of it!  All you need to do is light a
candle on March 9th, at or around 8:00 pm, in your particular time
zone. This is our annual tradition to remember Peter Gurney and all of
our friends, both 2- and 4- footed, who are no longer with us at the
Rainbow Bridge. Here at the GPDD we have held a candle-light memorial
every year to honor all of our friends who are at the Rainbow Bridge.

After lighting your candle on March 9th (Peter Gurney's Birthday),
just send a post to the GPDD with your location.  We will keep a
listing of all the places candles were lit, and post the list so that
everyone can see where candles were lit.

As candles are lit in each time zone, the light will travel around the
world, to be seen by all at the Rainbow Bridge.  This will be our 12th
candlelight memorial, so be sure to light a candle, and tell others to
light a candle, too!