[Gpdd] Peter Gurney: Annual Candlelight Memorial March 9th!

Peter Gurney Memorial pg_memorial at gpdd.org
Tue Feb 28 11:21:45 EST 2017

Just a reminder to be sure to mark your calendars for March 9th, and
light a candle at or around 8:00 pm (in your particular time zone),
and be part of the GPDD annual tradition remembering all of our pets
and friends at the Rainbow Bridge.  Afterward, be sure to post your
location on the GPDD, so we can all see where our lights went around
the world.  Tell others to light a candle and be a part of this
special tradition. Be sure to let us know where they lit their candle,
so we can include them on the list, too!