[Gpdd] HEALTH: Bedding for Bumblefoot!

GARY HESS joanhess4 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 1 14:23:48 EST 2017

Puff, now over six years old, started developing the beginnings of bumblefoot, and I was freaked out, knowing how awful that can be. I prayed, wracked my brain, and studied the internet, and discovered Oxbow's Pure Comfort Animal Bedding. The white version is as soft and cushy as cotton. Since Puff spends most of her time in her pigloos, I put down newspaper in them then cover with a thick layer of bedding. I roll up the newspaper twice a day and dispose of the bedding, replacing it if it's in the least bit damp. So far, so good. The cage is odor free, and Puff's legs look good. I got mine at Drs Foster and Smith website if you're interested.
Joanie and The Very Beautifuls