[Gpdd] HEALTH> Eddie's surgery

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 19:07:40 EST 2017

Dear Cindy and little boys,

I was so relieved to read your post today and to know that Eddie is finally
doing well after his surgery. It must have been quite a worry when he took
so long to recover from the anaesthetic. I hope your vet used Isoflurane
gas, which is the only safe anaesthetic for piggies. I know that some vets
think otherwise and treat our little ones as they would a cat or dog.

All is well now and I am so pleased that Eddie is waving his newspaper
around again.

I do so hope that he never gets another stone. You and Nugget have done so
well with his recuperation.

Give Eddie a hug from us all and Nugget deserves one too for being such a
good friend to Eddie.

We are about to start E in our Piggy A-Z on our blog and I wonder if you
would like to write up Eddie's story when you have the time. We do not have
many piggy related items beginning with E so far and Eddie would make a
great start. You can post your story with a pigture if you have one or you
could send it to me. Do not feel obliged to do this but Eddie might like
his moment in the spotlight ( and we would love to see him!)

All the best.

Take care everyone.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.