[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, Barok

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 29 08:09:39 EST 2017

Luita and Marinella, we had hoped so much that Barok's weekly dental
treatments with your kind veterinarian friend would help, and it was
with much sadness that we read of his passing. We are so very sorry that
it became almost impossible to him to chew and to swallow. Yes, we can
picture him eagerly waiting at his bowl for food and then giving up when
he couldn't eat, and that is so sad and poignant <sniff>. Please know,
though, that you did everything you could, and he certainly knew how
hard you were working to get him well. What a lucky boy he was to have
such a great family, who loved him so much. It is good to know, too,
that his passing was so peaceful and that your vet came to your house so
Barok could rest in your lap and leave for the other side from his
familiar and happy surroundings. Please accept our belated condolences
on his passing.

Sadly,
Cindy, Eddie, and Nugget