[Gpdd] MISC Teddy pig behaviour

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 19:01:49 EST 2017

Dear Chris,

I have had many teddies and rexes amongst my Piggyfriend herd and I have
always found these fuzzy pigs to be some of the most docile. They seem to
get on with anypig and usually seem to be more interested in eating than
any other activity.

I am sorry to read that your teddy girl is proving too dominant for your
other girls. Maybe the latter two would be better as a pair and you could
find a new friend for your fuzzy one or, if your pen is big enough, could
you section off a part of it so that your teddy could still be part of your
little herd but without any squabbling?

Good luck.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.