[Gpdd] Misc:Teddys

Christine Burton christineburton83 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 13:42:08 EST 2017

Dear Poofa's ownner,
That sounds like Archie, he wouldn't tolerate another pig in the same space
as him had to.be bars between them.I dopted a kitten a neighbour found in a
bin storage shed when Archie was a baby and spent time gettingthem use to
each other as the kitten was following me everywhere my other cats wouldn't
let her share their bed. She use to sleep with my rabbit. She was tiny and
didn't use her claws. She was very timid but gives being with the rabbit or
guineas when I was seeing to them. Her favorite thing was shading grass
with archieand then they would run round together. With me watching like a
hawk incase things got out of hand. He played with Charlotte often Evan as
a much older pig. The girls havnt got use to her yet. Thanks for sharing
poofas story Chris xx