[Gpdd] MISC. Missing everyone (to Penny and the Piggyfriends)

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 2 14:11:14 EDT 2017

Penny and the Piggyfriends, we are sorry you've been having very hot
weather and also trouble with your Internet connection. We have a theory
that hot weather can interfere with Internet connections, so maybe as
the weather calms down, your Internet will be better, too.  Great photos
on Undercover Piggies -- nice to see how your piggies are keeping cool
(as agents must do, of course). Also great to see the Pigpenpals
pigtures -- so cute to have photos of everypig weighing.

Cindy, Eddie, and Nugget