[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Minnie

ME buddies at buddies.org
Tue Jul 4 14:49:15 EDT 2017

I never sent in a post about her passing, and I’ve also gotten a bit disheartened after the last several passings that I haven’t felt like making announcements.  My computer usage also dropped quite a bit since the beginning of the year due to my cataracts, though it didn’t get drastically reduced until April.  Still, I had trouble reading and writing e-mail since mid-January, so I did very little of it.

Minnie was an outgoing and energetic piggie, quite unlike Daisy, who I got at the same time.  She always wanted to be involved in the action, while Daisy preferred hiding in the hay.  She was the spokespiggie of the group, quite insistent on being heard and obeyed.  She was also the instigator, and sometimes needed to be chastised for bothering her elders, but she always rebounded and never let discipline squash her exuberance.

Daisy is still more reserved, but she’s actually come out of her shell and has taken over some of Minnie’s duties, including shouting orders to her human subjects … I guess she has to teach the little ones how to command the household.