[Gpdd] MISC Catching Up!

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 14:29:31 EDT 2017

First of all, we want to say Congratulations to Joanie on the safe arrival
of grandson Eli. We are glad that he will grow up knowing all about piggies.

Next, we are pleased that ME is recovering well after cataract surgery. It
must be wonderful to see clearly without glasses although we know that you
will be resting your eyes until you are completely mended. Take care.

We send our condolences on the loss of dear Minnie but also want to say
"Welcome " to little Sapphire and Pearl. Isn't it funny how piggy names
come round again as we have had a Daisy, Pearl and Sapphire here at
Piggyfriends in the past. We are pleased that Daisy is being good with her
little friends and send them all our love.

And to Cindy, Eddie and Nugget. We are pleased that you are enjoying our
photos on Undercover Piggies. We do not think that our Slave will ever be a
grandmother but she does have grandpigs ( is that a word?) Sadly the really
hot weather is due to make a return tomorrow :( That is something that we
can do without as we love to go out on the grass to help ourselves.

Love to all from the Piggyfriends with Slave Penny.

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>