[Gpdd] Health: Anya has crossed the bridge

Jan Schumann janettejr at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 21:57:39 EDT 2017

Anya the guinea pig just died.

She was not doing great this morning but seemed to perk up after her
Prednisone.  I spent the afternoon and evening with Mom and Anya did not
beg for food when I came in.

I fed the others and held her, cuddling her and telling her it was OK to
go.  She died within a minute.  She is out of pain.

Run free sweet girl.  Be the Wild Child once again.

And yes, I do think she waited to say goodbye.

Jan and the Lowcountry Cavies
Dargo, Patience, and Spot
Remembering Lokai, Tribble, Zathras, Leela, Boomer, and now Anya