[Gpdd] Peter Gurney: 2017 MEMORIAL LIST IS UP!!

Peter Gurney Memorial pg_memorial at gpdd.org
Sat Jul 8 12:10:56 EDT 2017

Ladies, Gentlemen, and Gentlepigs,
Weeee are pleased to announce that the 2017 Peter Gurney Memorial List
is now on the GPDD Webpage along with 8 beautiful photos, taken by
some of our participants this year. See: www.GPDD.org  We had good
participation again this year, with all of the time zones in the U.S.
represented.  So once again our light moved around the world for all
at the Rainbow Bridge to see.  Every year we seem to get at least one
new special light, and this year it was our first from Mexico, thanks
to Penny (be sure to see her photo from Mexico).  Thanks too, to all
those who participated, and to the GPDD administrators for posting our
list and photos on the webpage.

So take a look, look for your location, and think about how we all
connected with those at the Rainbow Bridge on this special day.

Audrey and Cindy