[Gpdd] misc: hello

j s jesguineapig at gmail.com
Sun Jul 9 12:58:44 EDT 2017

Hello from the misfits.
We the misfits have taken the computer for a bit. We are all taking turns
hitting the keys as they are sooo far apart for our little paws.
We have been well. Mommy and Daddy were very happy last week as they had
the grandchildren home from North Carolina. So us the misfits had alot of
extra attention from them. The grandchild love us and yes they each had to
give us treats. So we got extra cucumbers , watermelon and tomatoes. we
sure love those grandchildren. Mommy and Daddy were sad to see them have to
So were we!  Just want to say hello to everyone and every pig.  hugs to all.
The misfits with RB leading the way.