[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Anya

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 9 22:03:50 EDT 2017

Jan and the Lowcountry Cavies, we are so very sorry that Anya passed
away due to her lymphoma. We knew she only had a short time, but we had
so hoped it would be longer. Please know that you did all your best for
her always and that she felt so much love from you as you cared for her
each day. Anya was a lucky girl to be a treasured family member. Yes, we
have no doubt she waited for you to come home and she understood when
you held her and told her it was OK to travel on to a new, pain-free
life. What a special bond you had with her. Please accept our
condolences on her passing.

Sadly,
Cindy, Eddie, and Nugget