[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Primrose

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 20 15:28:50 EDT 2017

Pat, Faith, Guinness, Bonnie, Edvard Munch, Butch and Sundance, we were
so sorry when we heard of Primrose's illness a few months ago, and we
are so very saddened that she passed away of uterine cancer several
weeks ago. How lucky she was, though, to have you taking such excellent
care of her. It was very touching to read of how much you two bonded as
you syringed her her Critical Care and pureed carrots, and she chirped
to you of her day. She certainly felt all of your love and concern as
you held her during those special times. Obviously Primrose had
pigsonality plus and was much loved. We know she enjoyed all of her time
with you. Please accept our condolences on her passing.

Sadly,
Cindy, Eddie, and Nugget