[Gpdd] MISC: Silly - I'm a Tennessee pig!

Carol Riley bearkat1 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 24 17:58:01 EDT 2017

 Hello fellow pigs and people,
FINALLY my parents and I are settled in Tennessee! It was no easy task and mom and dad are quite perturbed that the people who brought our stuff damaged a fair amount of it. But, the good news is, my cage was NOT damaged and I have my own room! Mom and dad call it the play room but it should be the pig room. I can see everything that goes on so I am making sure I am begging up a storm.
Avalanche (for Carol who is still busy trying to get the house in order)