[Gpdd] Silly: Avalanche

j s jesguineapig at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 15:11:56 EDT 2017

Dear Avalanche
So glad to hear that you are settled in. Sounds like you have a wonderful
set up with your own room! you will have to let us all know what you think
of  your new state:)  So glad you get to keep an eye on everyone. That way
they will make sure to give you a treat more often as you can voice your
little voice to get their attention. That is what we do. We have our own
room too. And it looks right into the kitchen so we can keep an eye on that
wonderful Frig!!  Hugs to you and your slaves.
Love the Misfits plus one very old hamster.