[Gpdd] HEALTH: E Cuniculi rears its ugly head in my son's/girlfriend's bunny (maybe)

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 30 15:00:27 EDT 2017

Joanie and the Beautifuls, we are very sorry to hear that your son and
his girlfriend accidentally took their new bunny to the vet practice
that misdiagnosed your Hershey. How sad that the practice still is
unfamiliar with bunny issues. Is it possible your son and his girlfriend
could go to another vet, one you know is reliable? We do hope the poor
little bunny does not have E. Cuniculi, and we hope others on the Digest
will be able to help you in regard to treating E. Cuniculi and also
provide information on the protocol for worming bunnies. Best wishes to
new bunny, and please keep us posted on how he is doing.

Cindy, Eddie, and Nugget