[Gpdd] [Announcement] Happy Dilly and Donnie Day! (scalabro3)

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 15 07:23:52 EDT 2017

ME, we're always happy to celebrate Dilly and Donnie Day, and we
remember your sweet boys who gave their names to this special day!  It
is so nice that we can join in the celebration each year.

We'd like to wish a very Happy 4th, 5th, or 6th Birthday to Coconut
(yes, some piggies just won't divulge their ages, will they?), a very
Happy 2nd Birthday to Cotton, a very Happy 2nd Birthday to Powder, and a
very Happy 1st Birthday to Mocha Latte!

Cindy, Eddie, and Nugget