[Gpdd] MISC. Missing everyone

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 18:58:35 EDT 2017

Hi Cindy, Eddie and Nugget,

We are all still here but we have had trouble with our internet connection,
which is always flaky but is being even more so at the moment.

If you read the Undercover Piggies blog, you will see that we have had a
lot of ridiculously hot weather here in England and we have not been able
to go out on the lawn to pick our own grass.

Yesterday, it poured with rain all day so maybe summer is going to return
to normal.

Hello Avalanche,

You have been having some exciting adventures haven't you? A fishing lake
sounds like a wonderful venue for a Halloween Party. That is something to
look forward to.

All the best to one and all from the Piggyfriends.

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>