[Gpdd] MISC Piggyfriends will be offline

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 14:43:41 EST 2017

Our Slave is going away on holiday and Piggyfriends will be offline for a
while. She may be able to get internet access at her holiday resort but she
has been promised this before and it never materialised.

We are going to ask our pigsitter to light a candle for all of our friends
who are waiting at the Rainbow Bridge and Slave has packed one in her
suitcase to light at the appropriate moment.

Until we are all in touch again, we would like to wish every pig, Slave and
pet good health.

Love and hugs from the Piggyfriends.xxx