[Gpdd] Peter Gurney: Light a Candle on March 9th!

Peter Gurney Memorial pg_memorial at gpdd.org
Fri Mar 3 15:37:18 EST 2017

The big day is coming when we all light a candle, and the light
travels around the world for all at the Rainbow Bridge to see!  You
are invited to light a candle in our annual Peter Gurney Memorial on
March 9th, at or around 8:00 pm (in your particular time zone) and be
a part of this special tradition.  Afterwards, just sent a post to the
GPDD with your location, and we will keep and post a listing of all
places where our "Light" traveled.  It would also be nice if you could
take a photo since it is so easy to do, and send a photo of your
candle, or with your piggie and/or you taking part in our special day.
  It always makes it so much nicer to get some visuals.

This is our 12th candlelight Memorial, so be sure to a part of it, and
tell others to light a candle too!  Be sure to get their location for
you to post, so that they are included.

Hope we have lots of light!!