[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY: Light a Candle March 9th!

Peter Gurney Memorial pg_memorial at gpdd.org
Mon Mar 6 15:18:25 EST 2017

March 9th is almost here!  So remember to light a candle at or around
8:00 pm, in your time zone to be a part of the Annual Peter Gurney Pet
Memorial.  This is something the GPDDers do each year to remember all
of our dear pets who are now at the Rainbow Bridge, along with Peter
Gurney (who we know is looking after all of them).

In addition to lighting a candle, if you would also take a photo of
your candle, or you lighting your candle, or a piggie being part of
your ceremony (with or without you), we would like to see something to
post with the location list.

After lighting your candle, be sure to send a post with your location
to the GPDD at: gpdd at gpdd.org; Subject:  Peter Gurney, or to:
PG_Memorial at gpdd.org; Subject: Peter Gurney,  so that we can compile a
listing of all the places that candles were lit.  Tell others about
this too, and be sure to include their location.  The more who
participate, the brighter our light will be!  We want everyone at the
Rainbow Bridge to see our light!