[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY: candle lighting is today, March 9th!

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 8 20:26:56 EST 2017

We hope everyone will (or already is) helping us light up the world
today, March 9th! Today is the birthday of Peter Gurney, who championed
better health and care for guinea pigs. Each year since his passing, we
have remembered him and our other friends (human, furred, feathered, and
finned) who have joined him at the Bridge.

Although we have virtual events on the Digest, this is a real one. Just
light a candle at 8 p.m. in your time zone to remember past friends. In
previous years, we've had participation from both hemispheres, as far
south as Australia and as far north as Canada.

Afterwards, please send in the location where you lit your candle. Use
the subject line of PETER GURNEY and e-mail the digest or
pg_memorial at gpdd.org. Your location will be added to the list of places
that participated, and the list will be posted on the digest website
(gpdd.org).

Thanks for joining in!

Cindy, Eddie, and Nugget