[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY CANDLES

Piggyfriends48 piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 18:49:28 EST 2017

Hi friends,

My son, Sean, who is pig sitting, lit a candle at 8pm.back at
Piggyfriends in England for me and emailed it here to me on holiday in Mexico so that I could see my dear little Niamh sitting next to it. I shall be doing the same shortly when the time is right.

Details for us both are as follows.

One in East Sussex, England.
One in Riviera Maya, Mexico.

I will also take a photo of my candle but will not be able to share it until I get home again and put my camera card into its reader, which is attached to my laptop at home.

Such a lovely thing for us all to share. I will be remembering so many piggies past, many birds, fish, mice and my three beloved boxer dogs all waiting for me at the Rainbow Bridge.

Penny temporarily sans Piggyfriends.

Sent from my iPad