[Gpdd] Peter Gurney

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 04:22:42 EST 2017

We lit a candle here in Den Haag (the Hague), the Netherlands.
We lost too many piggies this year, and especially remembered them: Roos,
Peaches and Tijger. Haven't even written about losing Tijger yet, but she
was loved and such a little trooper with her jaw problems. At some point
she, still being her usual self, kept loosing weight (going towards 500
grammes) and we made the hard decision to let her go. It was the right
decision for her, but hard for us.

Mieke and guinygirlz Raani, new little girl Cookie and boar Bérke