[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY: Where Did You Light Your Candle?

Peter Gurney Memorial pg_memorial at gpdd.org
Sat Mar 11 11:52:43 EST 2017

If you lit a candle on March 9th for the Peter Gurney Candlelight
Memorial, be sure to let us know where you lit your candle.  We will
post a list of all the places where our "Light of Remembrance" went
around the world, that all at the Rainbow Bridge saw.  Just post as
subject:  PETER GURNEY and give us your city or town, state, regional
area, and country.  Weeeee hope lots of folks participated.  If you
told others, give us their locations too, as they may not be GPDD
members.  If you took a photo, please send that, too.  Send to:  the
GPDD:  gpdd at gpdd.org or to:  PG_Memorial at gpdd.org.
Audrey and Cindy