[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Ellie

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 12 19:34:34 EDT 2017

Joanne, Sassy, Archie, Rigby, and foster pig Melody, it was with much
sadness that we read of Ellie's passing. We are so very sorry that she
had an inoperable mass, but it is a tribute to your wonderful care that
she was able to live on happily for five months after the diagnosis. We
hope you know that she knew how much you loved her as you gave her her
medicine each day to keep her pain-free. Please know, too, that you did
the right thing in helping her to the Bridge when you saw her losing
weight while her belly became larger. Although we're never ready for our
piggies to leave us, Ellie reached the age of six years and two months
because of you. She was a very lucky girl to be a member of your family.

Sadly,
Cindy, Eddie, and Nugget