[Gpdd] PETER GURNEY CANDLE LIGHTING: Where in the world are you?

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 16 19:33:35 EDT 2017

If you lit a candle last week, March 9th, in memory of Peter Gurney and
our other friends who have gone on to the Bridge, please don't forget to
let us know your location. Just send a post with your town or city,
state or province, and country to us here at the Digest or to
pg_memorial at gpdd.org. If you have friends who lit candles and aren't
members of the Digest, please let us know their locations, too, so no
one will be left out.

Please send any photos of your piggie or your and your piggie lighting a
candle to pg_memorial at gpdd.org -- we hope to include as many photos as
we can on the Digest website (gpdd.org). A list of locations will also
be posted there.

Thanks for joining us!

Cindy and Audrey