[Gpdd] MISC Back with the Piggyfriends

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 12:24:57 EDT 2017

Hello everybody,

I am home again after our adventure in Mexico. On Candelighting Day, I lit
my candle in our hotel room. Without the Piggyfriends, I was helped by a
plush coati from the hotel gift shop and a piggy made from a coconut, who
came from a Mayan Artisan craft shop at Xcaret.

There were coatis everywhere in the extensive hotel grounds and would run
along the boardwalk that went through the gardens. Not quite piggies but
nice to see all the same.

I hope that you saw the photos of my Niamh and her candle, taken by my son,
who was pigsitting. He put them on the Undercover Piggies blog with the
help of Mieke who correlated my words with his pigtures. Mieke also sent
them to the memorial address, to which I have just sent my candle photo,
although this may be too late for inclusion. Maybe I should put them on the
blog too.

I even missed St. Patrick's Day as I was travelling home and was unable to
post pigtures of the event on the blog. There is always next year.

How I missed my piggies but I doubt they missed me as they were thoroughly
spoilt by their pigsitter.

Now I have a fortnight's email and Digest to catch up on.

Penny, back with the Piggyfriends.